Get Ready for Fun
Additional pet sharing same space will be charged at 50%.
- All cats visiting or staying at the resort must be current on the following:Rabies (1 or 3 year protocol)
- Feline Distemper Combination (FVRCP)
- Feline Leukemia (FeLv)
- All guests must be free of fleas
We ask that you have your vet fax us the proof of the vaccines. For privacy reasons, most veterinarians in the area will not provide vaccines directly to Central Kentucky Pet Resort. Therefore, you will need to be responsible for ensuring that we receive current vaccine records for your cat. If you are unsure if we have your pet’s current vaccine records on file, you can either check your on-line account or call us.
- Deposits: Boarding reservations during peak periods only require a $50 deposit per family. Peak Periods for 2018 include: March 25 – April 14 (local areas spring break)
- July 13 – July 23 (Toyota / Penske summer shut down.)
- November 16 – November 30
- December 14 – January 2, 2019
Your pet’s health and happiness is our number one concern. Should an issue arise you will be notified as soon as possible. Central Kentucky Pet Resort cannot prevent injuries and accidents 100%. While accidents and injuries can occur at any time, there is a greater risk of an accident or injury if a dog participates in group play. Our group play is well staffed, and our playroom supervisors receive training beyond industry standards, but they are working with live animals that can be unpredictable. Central Kentucky Pet Resort is not responsible for any illnesses or injuries that may occur while your pet is in our care.