Any dog or cat 8 weeks or older can stay as long as they are current on the following vaccinations:
- Rabies (1 or 3 year protocol)
- Distemper Combo
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) -Please be aware that the Bordetella vaccine takes several days to be effective, so we recommend that dogs receive their vaccines at least 5 days before attending Central Kentucky Pet Resort.
- All guests must be free of fleas
We ask that you have your vet fax us the proof of the vaccines. For privacy reasons, most veterinarians in the area will not provide vaccines directly to Central Kentucky Pet Resort. Therefore, you will need to be responsible for ensuring that we receive current vaccine records for your dog. If you are unsure if we have your dog’s current vaccine records on file, you can either check your on-line account or call us.
|All day play||$14.00|
|Half day play||$8.00|
|One on one||$8.00|
|Extra Potty Breaks||$3.00|
|Elevated bed rental||$22.00|
|Royal Canin||$5.00 a day|
*Late pick up for boarding: Bill paid in full and an extra charge of $25.00 for service after hours.
- Multi-dog discount: Additional pet sharing the same suite will be charged at 50% off service rate.
- If your dog has never attended a group play session at CKPR, please complete a Personality Profile form. This form is REQUIRED for participation in Doggie Daycare or Group Play add-on services.
- All dogs must complete a *daycare evaluation, including temperament test, prior to participation in group play.
All guests must fill out Boarding form to board each time.